Bridal season is here and one way to get gorgeous wrinkle free skin before you book your bridal appointment is to reduce wrinkles by simply preventing dehydration! When water content is reduced in the body, the skin naturally loses moisture causing it to look shriveled and dull. The more water, the better and the longer your skin stays wrinkle free!
Simple, delicious, and fast is what dinner should be about in the middle of the week. This time it’s about a lot of Omega 3 and a whole bunch of vegetables.
For the quinoa mix, all you need to do is cook the quinoa as you normally would and just saute some onions, mushrooms, shredded carrots, and celery and add it to the quinoa. Then season with Celtic salt, cayenne pepper, and turmeric (or any spice of your choice)
For the salmon steak, you pan fry it as normal and drizzle with diluted teriyaki sauce (your choice; this helps to make it less sweet). Season with Celtic salt, paprika, and turmeric.
For your side cut up a fresh salad with every single veggie you love. In mine, I have red onion, tomatoes, cucumbers, romaine lettuce, pepper, mushrooms, and cucumbers.
Ingredients I used:
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 diced carrot
- 1 diced green pepper
- Sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt
- 3 cups soaked lentil (optional to soak)
- 8 cups organic vegetable broth (water is fine to use as well)
- 1 large diced tomato
All ingredients are organic
- In a stock pot, heat the olive oil and then add cumin seeds and turmeric until the seeds starting popping around the pot. Add in onion, carrot, bell pepper, and salt and saute for 7 minutes until everything is soft.
- Then add in the lentils, broth or water, tomatoes and bring everything to a boil. Once boiled, lower temperature and allow to simmer for 45 minutes while stirring. Cook everything until the lentils are tender and keep adding more water if the soup becomes too thick. Also add salt and pepper to your desired taste.
- Garnish with scallion, tomatoes, spices, or anything else you like!