Sometimes the mood to cook strikes and as a result there come delicious and savory meals that must be shared. This particular meal was prepped and cooked Friday night and now the recipe is here for all to try! The meal involves tuna steak and a bunch of other yummy ingredients are that are not only delicious but actually good for you!
- 2 Tuna steaks
- Garlic, minced
- Red long spicy peppers, whole
- Cilantro, chopped
- Celtic salt
- Tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
1. Sprinkle Celtic salt on tuna and let sit for about 40 min.
2. Rinse tuna of salt and now prepare the marinade. Take olive oil, paprika, and a pinch of Celtic salt to make the marinade. Pour mixture over the tuna and let it sit marinating in the fridge all day, until you are ready to cook.
3. Once tuna is in the pan, add the rest of the ingredients and begin to cook. Add a little bit of water to the pan. First simmer on low (stove top), take cover off the pan, place into the oven and set to high broil until the top is toasted and then change setting to low for a few minutes or until desired finish.
4. Serves directly out of the pan!