New day, new health remedy! This one involves Manuka honey and a little ginger root. When the two ingredients are mixed in warm water the combination is sweet and extremely beneficial.
Manuka honey is produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native manuka bush. The honey is believed to have healing agents and is sometimes used directly over a wound with a sterilized dressing. There are other marketed benefits for this honey:
- Preventing and treating cancer
- Reducing high cholesterol
- Reducing systemic inflammation
- Treating diabetes
- Treating eye, ear, and sinus infections
- Treating gastrointestinal problems
Try it, drink it, or use it over your next wound and let me know if you feel amazing!
Have an amazing day everyone!