Meals can be tricky for those who don’t eat meat or dairy so I wanted to share a personal favorite of mine that’s really easy to make and just as delicious as any meat dish. This works as a snack, side dish, or a main course depending on how big your appetite is.
Roasted Peppers with cream cheese & Ezekiel bread
- Coat peppers with olive oil, garlic, Celtic salt
- Set to broil till softened to desired consistency
- While your peppers are in the broiler; toast your bread
- Spread with cream cheese (I use Daiya dairy free)
- Garnish with sliced grapefruit to add a little zing to the dish
That’s all it takes and you have a super delicious and healthy meal as a result. Hope everyone enjoys!
Have a beautiful day everyone!!