Ladies, at some point in our lives we have decided to color our hair and make it lighter, darker, highlighted, or a different color all together. Every single color job, we hope for the absolute best results but the reality is that we are not ALWAYS thrilled with the completed look; that is why you are now being introduced to the best home remedy you will ever read about! This remedy is for those of us who want our dyed hair to be a few shades lighter either because we have grown to hate the darker color or because we just want a change. Whether you want to lighten black hair, red hair, dark blonde hair…this solution works to lighten any dyed color.
- 4 TBS. Powdered Vitamin C
- Head and Shoulders shampoo (& conditioner for later)
- Shower cap or cling wrap (to prevent the die from dripping down your neck and shoulders)
- Mix Vitamin C powder (or crushed tablets) with the shampoo until everything is combined.
- Apply mixture to damp, towel dried hair making sure to create a nice lather and work it into your ends.
- Cover hair with shower cap or cling wrap
- Wait 45 min
- Rinse (hair may be a little dry from the mixture so the conditioner comes in handy here)
That is all it takes to strip the dark dye and turn your hair up to 5 times lighter. Book an appointment to transform your newly lightened hair and get a fresh look!
Share and pass along this amazing home color correction technique to everyone!
Have a beautiful day everyone!!