Snow days call for hot soup.
When you’re stuck inside the house with nothing to do but look out the window, a hot bowl of soup is just the right medicine. One of my favorites is a simple glutton free lentil soup that warms all the insides.
- Saute minced garlic in olive oil
- Add lentils minestrone gluten free pack
- Once lentils and garlic have softened, add half a pot of water
- 40 min later, add celery and carrots
- Once your veggies have cooked through, take off heat and serve!
Your perfect and simple winter night first course! Enjoy!